The Aird Group Pty Ltd ACN 008 277 067 is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information.
This policy concerns how we may collect, use and disclose your personal information.
Terms and expressions used in this policy have the same meaning as in the Privacy Act 1988.
Collection of personal information
1. We may seek, receive and collect personal information about you for any of these purposes (a Primary-Purpose):
- providing / maintaining / improving our products and services notifying you of changes to our products and services
- assessing / establishing / managing a membership / other facility for which you have applied
- executing your requests and instructions
- a purpose disclosed to / authorised by you.
2. We may seek, receive and collect personal information about you from a party listed below, their agents / contractors (an Entity):
- our agents / contractors / external advisers /exporters / importers / manufacturers /suppliers / distributors / licensees in Australia and overseas who we engage from time to time
- credit reporting agency / debt collector
- banks / credit providers / other financial institutions
- an entity acquiring / taking an interest in our business
- entities holding public information
- any other party that we consider fair and reasonable in the circumstances
- any other party disclosed to / authorised by you.
Personal information of third parties
3. If you provide us with personal information about another person, then when doing so you represent that you:
- have authority to do so
- informed the person about us, that their personal information has been disclosed to us and about how we may use and disclose their personal information
- informed the person how to gain access to their personal information held by us.
Use and disclosure of personal information
4. We may use and disclose your personal information for any of these purposes:
- a Primary-Purpose
- a purpose related to a Primary-Purpose
- a purpose required or authorised by law
5. We may disclose your personal information to an Entity even if the disclosure is to an Australian / foreign entity that does not have privacy obligations equivalent to ours. We are not responsible for the use of personal information once it is disclosed to an Entity.
6. We may use and disclose personal information about you for the purpose of direct marketing.
7. By applying for membership / purchase / other facility in relation to our products / services you consent to being sent information, offers and opportunities from us and our professional partners / agents.
8. At any time, you may revoke a consent given above by notifying our Privacy Officer.
Access to Personal Information
9. You may access your personal information held by us:
- by request made to our Privacy Officer
- subject to Privacy Act 1988 and National Privacy Principle 6
- and upon payment of such reasonable fee as we may require.
- See more at: http://www.theairdgroup.com/privacy-policy/#sthash.eGkq3mJ2.dpuf